§ 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below, we are informing you about the collection of personal data in the use of our website. Personal data are all data which can be ascribed to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user conduct.
(2) The responsible agency within the meaning of Art. 4, subsection 7, European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Gustav Grimm Edelstahlwerk GmbH & Co. KG, Ronsdorfer Str. 172-174, email@example.com, shareholder entitled to representation Gustav Grimm Verwaltungs-GmbH, the latter represented by the Managing Director Götz Grimm (see our legal information). You can reach our data protection coordinator under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “The Data Protection Coordinator”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data notified by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to reply to your questions. We delete the data occurring in this context after storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory archiving duties exist.
(4) If we have recourse to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we inform you below in detail about the procedures in question. In this context, we also state the criteria stipulated for the duration of storage.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights towards us with a view to the personal data concerned with yourself:
– right to information
– right to correction or deletion
– right to limitation of the processing
– right to contradiction of processing
– right to data transferability.
(2) You additionally have the right to complain to a data protection monitoring authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
(1) In merely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us, in order to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal foundation is Art. 6, subsection 1, sentence 1, lit. f, GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the inquiry
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific site)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Quantity of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request is coming
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk by the browser used by you and through which certain information goes to the place which the cookie sets (here by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer user-friendlier and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies, the scope and mode of function of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This in particular includes the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various inquiries by your browser can be ascribed to the joint session. In this way, your computer can be recognised again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a stated period of time, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings for your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes and, for example, reject acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. We point out that you will possibly not be able to use all the functions of this website.
If you send inquiries to us via a contact form, your information from the inquiry form including the contact data stated by you there is stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and for the event of subsequent questions. We do not forward these data without your consent.
Processing of the data entered in the contact form is thus exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6, subsection 1, lit. a, GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this, informal notification to us by e-mail suffices. The legality of the data processing done before the revocation shall remain unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered in the contact form by you remain with us until you request that we delete them, you revoke your consent for storage or the purpose for the storage of the data no longer exists (e.g. after completion of the processing of your inquiry). Cogent statutory provisions – in particular archiving periods – shall remain unaffected.
USE OF GOOGLE
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is however curtailed beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the European Economic Area Treaty. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and curtailed there. By order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of the website, in order to collate reports about the website activities and in order to render further services connected with the use of the website and the internet for the operator of the website.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not put together with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent storage of the cookies by a matching setting in your browser software; however, we point out that you will possibly not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website in this case. You can additionally prevent acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and relative to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIP()” extension, as a result of which the IP addresses are only further processed in a curtailed form, thus ruling out a direct possibility of relating them to a person. Insofar as a relationship to a person can be seen in the data collected about you, it is immediately ruled out and the personal data are thus deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and regularly to improve it. The statistics obtained help us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal foundation is Art. 6, subsection 1, sentence 1, lit. a, GDPR.
(6) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview on data protection:
and also the data protection declaration: